Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Last Year's Chickens

Well, the work weekend is over and it was fun to play with my punchneedle chickens that I made last year.  Here's a reminder photo:

This is what I did with them this week:


They are now in our kitchen greeting us every morning.  They are not, fortunately, up at the crack of dawn.  I bought our pool noodle (you know, those long floating tubes for pool play), cut it in half lengthwise and will use that for part of our headboard.  That's the project for next week as it is time to go to work again for three days. 

We will be leaving Pigeon Forge the end of September and heading to Raleigh, so I must get going on my decorating.  By the way, if anyone wants more detailed directions on window treatments, please let me know. I might be able to help you.  Might not, but I'd be happy to try...

Anxiously watching the approach of Issac as our home is in Sarasota.  Keeping our fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment