Tuesday we found out that we could stay in our present park for another month while deciding what to do. We might need to stay in the Tampa area for at least 6 months. So we might have to sell Bella and find a condo or someplace. Ohhhh, yikes. This was definitely not in the plan. But I'll keep you informed. Sometimes you have no choice. Sometimes you do.
Wednesday we visited Gary's oncologist who will confer with the Tampa doctors to confirm their plan of attack. Then we will have a better idea of what to expect. Right now we are going to enjoy the great weather and catch up with friends. Even some friends who we accidently met in a campground with a DutchStar that was purchased at the same RV dealer as us. We saw their rig in one campground, but they left the next day, and then we met at another campground a little while later, and got to know David and Arlene Harrison a little better. They are in Florida for a time and we plan to meet next week. Silver linings...
Oh, here are some photos of a sick Bella.
|First tow trucks|
|Delivered to Tampa Truck Center|
|Second tow truck|
|Back to Tampa|
Meanwhile we will enjoy the Florida sunshine, maybe get some kayaking in with Terri and John and visit with our other friends. If you're around let us know! We'd love to see you!