Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bummer to Hope

Woke up kinda bummed today. Don’t know why. Are we nuts? This all seems like so much work for so much risk. We’d be giving up security for adventure. I spent all day looking at photos on RV Dreams. There is SO MUCH beauty out there, I was nearly in tears. OF COURSE we will be doing this. Gary was now thinking of a motorhome and using the Escape as a toad instead of a fiver. We’re going to the RV show in Tampa the weekend of the neighborhood garage sale. I can hardly wait! That’s also the week that just Gary and I are going to our timeshare in Orlando to attend the Wine and Food Festival at Epcot the last week it is there. We are also going to check out employee options at Disney. This is a very exciting week. One of these days, we are going to tell my kids. Oh, and Tasha is going to Tristan’s in Miami. Won’t he be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment